Papers by Quakefinder
- The Pulse Azimuth effect as seen in induction coil magnetometers located in California and Peru 2007–2010, and its possible association with earthquakes
Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 11, 1–21, 2011 www.nat-hazards-earth-syst-sci.net/11/1/2011/ doi:10.5194/nhess-11-1-2011
By: J. C. Dunson , T. E. Bleier , S. Roth , J. Heraud , C. H. Alvarez , and A. Lira
- Correlation of pre-earthquake electromagnetic signals with laboratory and field rock experiments
Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 10, 1965–1975, 2010 www.nat-hazards-earth-syst-sci.net/10/1965/2010/
By: T. Bleier, C. Dunson, C. Alvarez, F. Freund, and R. Dahlgren
- Estimating the seismotelluric current required for observable electromagnetic ground signals.
Ann. Geophys., 28, 1615-1624, 2010 /28/1615/2010/ doi:10.5194/angeo-28-1615-2010
By: J. Bortnik , T. E. Bleier , C. Dunson , and F. Freund
- Investigation of ULF magnetic pulsations, air conductivity changes, and infra red signatures associated with the 30 October Alum Rock M5.4 earthquake.
Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 9, 585-603, 2009
By: T. Bleier , C. Dunson , M. Maniscalco , N. Bryant , R. Bambery , and F. Freund. (2009)
- The possible statistical relation of Pc1 pulsations to Earthquake, occurrence at low latitudes.
By: Bortnik, J., J. W. Cutler, C. Dunson, and T. E. Bleier (2008),
- Characteristics of low-latitude Pc1 pulsations during geomagnetic storms
J. Geophys. Res., 113, A04201, doi:10.1029/2007JA012867.
By: Bortnik, J., J. W. Cutler, C. Dunson, T. E. Bleier, and R. L. McPherron (2008),
- CalMagNet – an array of search coil magnetometers monitoring ultra low frequency activity in California
Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 8, 359-368, 2008
By: Cutler, J., Bortnik, J., Dunson, C., Doering, J., and Bleier, T. (2008),
- Investigation of ionospheric electron content variations before earthquakes in southern California,
2003-2004, J. Geophys. Res., 112, B02106, doi:10.1029/2006JB004447. (2007)
By: Dautermann T., E. Calais, J. Haase, J. Garrison
- An automatic wave detection algorithm applied to Pc1 pulsations,
J. Geophys. Res., 112, A04204, doi:10.1029/2006JA011900. (2007),
By: Bortnik J., J. W. Cutler, C. Dunson, T. E. Bleier
- Using Nanosats as a Proof of Concept for Space Science Missions: QuakeSat as an Operational Example
in Proceedings of the18th Annual/USU Conference on Small Satellites, Logan, Utah, August 2004.
By: Scott Flagg
- A CubeSat Derived Design for a unique Academic Research Mission in Earthquake Signature Detection,
in Proceedings of the 16th Annual/USU Conference on Small Satellites, Logan, Utah, August 2002.
By: Mathew Long, Allen Lorenz, Greg Rodgers, Eric Tapio, Glenn Tran, Keoki Jackson, Robert Twiggs, and Thomas Bleier